Photo prints in multiple sizes and photo digital downloads available. Also merchandise like magnets & coffee mugs. Proceeds benefit Music Boosters and help pay for this photo/video service.
**Custom gift ideas click HERE
Please Emailour website volunteer to make arrangements to share photos or video you took of an event.
Unity Music/Theater Photos & Video
Benefits of Music Education
Click button to view
(Fine Arts and Unit 7)
Front Row Jr. HS Show Choir
Rehearsals have begun
For full schedule - click HERE
Some Home Boys & Girls Basketball Games
1/19 - Girls vs. SJO
1/24 - Boy vs Clinton
1/27 - Boys vs Rantoul
2/4 - Boys vs Prairie Central
2/7 - Boys vs Monticello
2/10 - Boys vs STM
2/18 - Boys vs Maroa-Forsyth
More Information will be posted when received
Volunteer Opportunities during Girls Basketball Games & Freshman Boys February Tournament
Starts November 21st - click HERE
Vocal Rush Marathon Rehearsals
Friday. January 20, 3-6pm
Saturday, January 21, 3 - 9pm
Food volunteers - click HERE
Friday, February 10, 3 - 9pm
Friday, February 17, 3 -9pm
Saturday, February 18, 3 9pm
All Out A Cappella Concert
Saturday, January 28, 5pm & 8pm
UHS Polly Anderson Auditorium
Pre-Event Volunteer Needs - click HERE
Day of Event Volunteer Needs - click HERE
February Booster Meeting
Tuesday. February 21, 7pm
UHS Band Room
Vocal Rush Show Choir Competition
Saturday, February 25
IHSA Solo & Ensemble Contest
Saturday, March 4
Time and location TBA
Spring Field Trip to Aladdin
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Sign-up/Permission Slip - click HERE
Deadline for Form & Payment is 2/3/17
Unity Music Boosters support general music and music groups at all Unit 7 schools as well as extra-curricular music activities as requested by the Directors.
To Support Music Education in Unit 7
Studies show that students who participate in music:
• have better math and verbal skills
• are less disruptive in school
• have the lowest lifetime rate for substance abuse
The Unity Music Boosters is a group of individuals who meet regularly to support music in Unit 7 schools. **If you have a student in a Unity instrumental or choral group, you are already a member.
How can you become involved?
• Attend Monthly Booster Meetings
• Become an officer
• Support our fundraisers
• Attend performances at Unit 7 schools
Subscribe to Group Email Lists
• General List provides information about upcoming events, volunteer needs, concert info from Directors, etc...
• All Out A Cappella List provides advance information about annual concert date and ticket ordering
- Fall Show Choir Showcase List provides information about fall event
- The 11th Annual All Out A Cappella Fundraiser Concert will be January 28, 2017! Order your tickets now. And check out raffle prizes
- Congrats Jr. High Musical Performers. Highlights - click HERE. 6th-8th Grade Vocal Concert - click HERE
- Thanks for support of Fall Showcase
For highlight videos - click HERE. Photos will be posted when received.
Would you like to make a donation to the “Music Directors Fund” referenced in the recent letter writing campaign? If yes, please click the PayPal/Credit Card donation link below and thank you for your support!
Copyright 2015. Unity Music Boosters. All Rights Reserved.