- October Booster Meeting Tonight - 10/16 @ 7pm in UHS Choir Room
- 10/19 Senior Night Recognition at home football game
Would you like to make a donation to the “Music Directors Fund” referenced in the recent letter writing campaign? If yes, please click the PayPal/Credit Card donation link below and thank you for your support!
Subscribe to Group Email Lists
• General List provides information about upcoming events, volunteer needs, concert info from Directors, etc...
• All Out A Cappella List provides advance information about annual concert date and ticket ordering
Photo prints in multiple sizes and photo digital downloads available. Also merchandise like magnets & coffee mugs. Proceeds benefit Music Boosters and help pay for this photo/video service.
**Custom gift ideas click HERE
Please Emailour website volunteer to make arrangements to share photos or video you took of an event.
Unity Music/Theater Photos & Video
Benefits of Music Education
click button to view
(Fine Arts and Unit 7)
Performances at Home Football Games
10/19 vs. Central Catholic (Senior Night), 6pm
To volunteer for either football games or competitions - click HERE
2/2 - Danville
2/23 - Sullivan
3/9 - Brownsburg
Costume Fitting Volunteers Needed - click HERE
October Music Boosters Meeting
Tuesday, October 16, 7pm
UHS Choir Room
Agenda - click HERE
Jr High Musical (Mary Poppins Jr.)
UHS Polly Anderson Auditorium
Thursday, November 8, 7pm
Friday, November 9, 7pm
Saturday, November 10, 2pm
Rehearsal Schedule - click HERE
Unity Music Boosters support general music and music groups at all Unit 7 schools as well as extra-curricular music activities as requested by the Directors.
To Support Music Education in Unit 7
Studies show that students who participate in music:
• have better math and verbal skills
• are less disruptive in school
• have the lowest lifetime rate for substance abuse
The Unity Music Boosters is a group of individuals who meet regularly to support music in Unit 7 schools. **If you have a student in a Unity instrumental or choral group, you are already a member.
How can you become involved?
• Attend Monthly Booster Meetings
• Become an officer
• Support our fundraisers
• Attend performances at Unit 7 schools
Copyright 2015. Unity Music Boosters. All Rights Reserved.